Well, that’s another show completed!
This week we reviewed the Twilight piss-take, Vampires Suck, a film that Dave and I walk out on 40 mins in. Truely bad film-making, but not to worry.
Most of today’s show was taken up with The Guardian‘s foolhardy, and occasionally downright insane, Top 25-films-in-each-genre suppliment.
We had the usual News and Future Releases features informing you of the latest in film-related shit interjected with the best that film soundtracks have to offer.
Also, the link on the Facebook page has changed, so for those who had a little trouble today, the experience should be a little simpler next week.
See you then!
And here is the playlist for last week.
- Across 110th Street by Bobby Womack, from Jackie Brown
- Whatever by Butthole Surfers from Romeo & Juliet
- Hound Dog by Elvis Presley from Forrest Gump
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by Rolling Stones from Apocalypse Now
- Cry Little Sister by Gerard McCann from The Lost Boys
- Big Bottom by Spinal Tap from This Is Spinal Tap
- I Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) by Kenny Rogers from The Big Lebowski
- Lose Yourself by Eminem from 8 Mile
- Your Touch by Black Keys from Zombieland
- You Never Can Tell by Chuck Berry from Pulp Fiction
- Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra from Kill Bill
- We’re Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes from Napoleon Dynamite
- Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division from Donnie Darko
- Always Look On The Bright Side of Life by Monty Python from Life of Brian